بحث عن Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences Molecular Analytical Techniques (BIOL 452)
عدد الصفحات 9
- Table of Contents:
|Major types of Mid infrared techniques:||4|
|Case Study (I):||5|
|Results and discussion||7|
- Canasveras, J., (2010), Estimate of aggregate indices of stability in soils of Mediterranean by using of diffuse reflectance spectroscopy, Geo-derma 158: 78-82.
- Cantarella, H., (2006), The variable soil analyses of the commercial laboratories as those of fertilizer and lime recommendations, Communications of Soil Science and Plant Analysis vol. 37, 2213–2223.
- Desbiez, A., (2004), Assessment and perceptions of soil fertility by farmers of the middle hills in Nepal, Agriculture Environment and Ecosystem vol. 1031: 191-200.
- Du, C., (2008a), Description of the agricultural Mediterranean soils by usage of mid-infrared photoacoustic spectroscopy, Geo-derma vol. 143: 85-92.
- Gobeille, A., (2006), Impacts of practices of soil management on measurements of fertility of soil on Agave plantations in West of Central Mexico, Soil and Tillage Research vol. 871: 80-85.
- Hazelton, P. and Marphy, B., (2007), Interpreting Results of test of soil: What do these numbers refer to? CSIRO Publishing, Colling wood, Australia 31–45.
- Idowu, O., (2008), Farmer Assessment of quality of soil by using field, VNIR spectroscopy and laboratory methods, Plant and Soil 3071-2: 243-250.
- Janik, L., and Skjemstad, J., (1995), Analysis and characterization of soils by using mid-infrared, relations with many laboratory data, Australian Journal of Soil Research vol. 334: 637-653.
- Linker, R., (2012), Application of Fourier Transform spectroscopy to soils analysis. New Analytical Approaches and FTIR Strategies, 385–400.
- McClelland, J., (2002), Photoacoustic spectroscopy, Chalmers J. and Griffiths P. (Ed.), Wiley and Sons, New York.
- Reeves, J., (2010), ‘Near vs mid-infrared spectroscopy of diffuse reflectance for analysis of soil highlighting carbon and laboratory vs site analysis, what needs to be done and where we are?, Geo-derma 158, 3–12.
- Shepherd, K. and Walsh, G., (2002), Development of reflectance libraries for characterization of properties of soil. Soil Science Society, America Journal 66, 988–1000.
- Shepherd, K. and Walsh, G., (2007), Infrared spectroscopy, allowing a diagnostic surveillance approach that is based on evidence to environmental and agricultural management in the developing countries, Journal of Near Infrared Spectroscopy vol. 15, 1–17.
- Terhoeven, T., (2010), Prediction of properties of fertility of soil from a distributed soil mid-infrared library globally, Soil Science Society, America Journal vol. 74, 1792–1800.
- Vagen, T., (2013), Africa Service of Soil Information, Soil Health Mapping.
- Viscarra, R. and McBratney, A., (1998b), Soil analytical costs and accuracy: implications from precision cultivation, Australian Journal of the Experimental Agriculture vol. 38: 765-773.