بحث عن The Saudization Program and Its Impact on the Vision of the Kingdom 2030
عدد الصفحات 41
|List of tables|
|Structure of the Research|
|Significance of Research|
|hypotheses of the Research|
|Population of the Research|
|Chapter I: Literature Review|
|1-1 Asrar Mohammed (2012) Challenges to the application of Labour Saudization in the private sector organizations in Saudi Arabia|
|2-1 Mohammed Abdullah Al-Hwan (2013) study towards finding a proposed model for Labour Saudization in the Saudi private sector|
|3-1 Dr. Saad bin Marzouq Al-Otaibi (2015) discusses the challenges of managing Saudization in the third millennium.|
|4-1 Study: Asad Ahmed Asad (2017) Field study in the Labour Saudization in the public and private sectors in Abu Dhabi.|
|Chapter Two: Theoretical Framework|
|The concept of labour Saudization|
|Challenges and difficulties of Labour Saudization|
|The justification of Saudization and Saudization|
|Saudization rates of Saudi nationals in the private sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
|Increase the number of graduates of education and training systems|
|Increase the number of Foreign workers|
|4.2.4 Increased population growth|
|Chapter Three: Vision 2030 and the program of Labour Saudization|
|Plan to implement the Saudization Program in accordance with Vision 2030|
|Challenges to the implementation of the Saudization Plan according to Vision 2030|
|jobs need to Saudization by 100%|
|Labour Saudization in the control sector by 100%|
|Chapter Four: Research Findings and Recommendations|
|Findings of the Research|
- Management of research, solving the problem of excess national labor through a gradual program of Labour saudization. Riyadh: Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 1993.
- Management of research and studies, a guide to activities, professions and labour s in which work is limited to Saudis and gradual resaudization of national employment. Second edition; Riyadh: Council of Power Employment, 2002.
- Peaceful, on. Strategic Human Resources Management. Cairo: Dar Ghraib for printing and publishing, without a date.
- Al-Ghaith, Mohammed Abdullah. Al-Mashouq, Mansour Abdel Aziz. Employment of domestic workers in the private sector. Riyadh: General Administration of Research, 1996.
- Tiger, Saud bin Mohammed. The position of the private sector of Saudi employment. Riyadh: King Saud University – Research Center, 1993.
- Ryan, Adel Ryan Mohamed, “Challenges to the Resaudization of National Labor for Expatriate Labor in the Omani Private Sector – A Field Study”, Journal of Administration No. 75 (1998).
- Shmeiri, Ahmed bin Abdul Rahman. Al-Dakhilullah, Khalid bin Abdullah, “Factors Affecting the Employment of University Graduates in the Saudi Private Sector”, Journal of Gulf and Arabian Studies No. 108 (January 2003).
- Abdullah, Mu’taz Sayid Al-Tuwaijri, Mohammed bin Abdul Mohsen, “The Saudis’ Orientation towards Labour saudization and its Relation to Self-Esteem and Motives for Achievement”, Annals and Social Sciences No. 172 (2000, 2001).
- Al-Riyadh Newspaper. The Saudi Award winners summarize their experiences in a booklet.
- Chalabi, Maggiore. Saudization and expatriate labor. 24/7/2003
- Human Resources Development Fund. Voting. 2/9/2003
- International Labor Organization, World of Action No. 46-45 May 2003.
http: www.ilo. org / public / Arabic / regg … 6 / article8.html
- Ministry of Economy and Planning, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Youssef, Hisham. Challenges on the road to Saudization